We truly hope that you are happy with your purchase. If any full-priced item did not meet your expectations, it can be returned to elleandbeck.com for full credit, merchandise credit or exchange. A sale or marked-down item can only be returned for merchandise credit or exchange. The returned item(s) should meet the following requirements:
- The item(s) should still have tags attached and be in the original condition in which it was received.
- The item(s) should be packed carefully in the original packaging if possible.
- The item(s) should be returned to elleandbeck.com and postmarked within 21 days of receipt by the customer.
To request a return:
- Please email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of your package, and let us know which item(s) you would like to return and if you would like a full credit, store credit or exchange.
- We will send you a return shipping label and your account will be charged $7.99 for the cost of shipping and return processing.
- Please follow the procedure above for returns, but you will be responsible for shipping cost and any taxes or duties.
If shipping with your own postage, please mail package to this address:
Elle & Beck, Returns
208 Lenox Ave. #316
Westfield, NJ 07090
Elle & Beck is not responsible for any packages sent by the customer that are lost, damaged or stolen.
Further Information on Returns:
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If your return is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Sale items can receive a store credit or be exchanged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.