We're on a mission to help change the way we shop in order to lessen the damage to our environment.
Currently, Americans discard 85% of unwanted clothing, most of which ends up in landfills. As clothing breaks down or decomposes in landfills, it emits dangerous greenhouse gases that end up escaping into the atmosphere, accelerating climate change.
Recycling 90 million pounds of clothing positively impacts the environment as much as removing 26,000-35,000 cars from the roads.
The complex process of producing clothing consumes significant resources including water and electricity. By reusing clothes and extending their life, we conserve these resources and free them up for other use.
It takes 2000 gallons of water to produce one pair of jeans, which is equivalent to the amount of water one person drinks over 7 years!
We all need to be more open to incorporating pre-loved items into our wardrobes.
We're on a mission to promote and support a more circular economy.
How can you help?
- When you buy new clothes, take good care of them and when they are no longer needed, think about consigning them or donating them to those in need.
- Keep your closet un-cluttered. When you buy something new, set aside several items for consignment or donation.
- Set a date every other month to pass your unused clothes to a consignment shop or charity.
We're on a mission to make shopping for pre-loved items as enjoyable as shopping for new items.
- We only accept top-quality contemporary to high-end merchandise and inspect it thoroughly.
- We are transparent about the condition of our products.
- Our website is visually appealing, well-merchandised and easy to navigate.
- Products are shown clearly, described completely and priced reasonably.
- Transactions are seamless.
- Receiving your purchase is fun!
Feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com