Unfortunately, we may not be able to accept every piece of merchandise received from consignors:
- We may already have too many similar items
- We may feel that certain items won't sell
- The resale value for a brand or item may be too low
- An item may be too worn, stained, damaged, etc.
We do not accept off-price/discount brands, such as brands from Target, Kohls, Walmart, etc.
- New or gently used women’s (including maternity) clothing sizes: XXS - XXL, 00 - 16
- If you have Plus sizes, please email us, as we hope to accept these soon
- New or gently used children’s clothing sizes: baby 0 – 24M, toddler 2T – 5T, big kid 6Y – 10Y, tween/teen 12 – 16, XS - XXL
- New or gently used teen clothing, junior sizes 00 - 21, XXS - XXL
- Must be freshly laundered or dry cleaned
- Must be free of stains, holes, rips, marks, pilling, lint, odors, deodorant, wear, pet hair, fading, damages
- Buttons, zippers, snaps must be intact
- Brand and size tag must be intact. If not, please include a note with the brand and size.
- We do not accept second-hand undergarments, slippers, socks, tights or women's swimwear. We only accept these if they are new with tags.
- We will accept kids' swimwear if new with tags or in excellent/like new condition.
- We do not accept clothing with local sports, school, personal or vacation spot logos
- We do not accept long gowns
Shoes, Handbags, Accessories
- New or gently used; only light wear will be accepted
- Women’s shoe sizes 4 - 12
- Children’s shoe sizes: baby 0 - 5-½, kids 6 - 13-½, youth 1 - 7
- Must be clean and free of dirt, debris, scuff marks, nicks, stains, holes, rips, tarnish, odors, wear, damages
- Velcro, zippers, laces, hardware must be intact
- We do accept quality jewelry, hair accessories, hats, scarves, gloves, backpacks, belts, sunglasses
- We do not accept shoes or accessories for specific sports (i.e. soccer cleats, goalie gloves)
- Must be completely authentic; no imitations will be accepted
- Must be laundered or dry cleaned and stain-free to be accepted. Only in certain cases, if we feel that we can sell an item that needs cleaning and time allows, we will consult with you and have it dry cleaned or washed. We will deduct the cost of dry cleaning or $5 - $10 for laundry from your payout.
- Preferably bought within the past 3-5 years; can be older if timeless and in great condition
- Spring/summer selling season is February through July; fall/winter selling season is August through February
- It is preferable to receive items for the current season. However, we will hold items for the next season if needed, with the understanding that they may not go online until that season begins.